Community News and Events
Approved PVC - Vinyl Fencing
At the April 11, 2016 Board of Managers Meeting,
the Board approved 6' high PVC-Vinyl Fencing.
If a homeowner would like to install PVC - Vinyl fencing
1. Submit a Request Letter to the Board, via CMA,
requesting installation of the fencing. The Request Letter
1.1 the exact location of the fencing, posts and gate(s)
1.2 that they will only install Board approved fencing, posts,
lattice and components:
- See sample to the right (CertainTeed Bufftech Vinyl Fence,
Weathered Blend - as of 4/11/2016 this fencing can be
found at Fence Depot, 239 South Avenue Staten Island).
- On 8/12/2019 the Board approved other manufacturers/vendors
that provide a “Clay” color or a color that matches our siding.
- No white fence, posts, lattice or components are allowed.
1.3 the manufacturer's/vendor's color and sample must be provided
along with the Request Letter.
2. The homeowner should not purchase the fencing until
the Board has approved the Request Letter.
3. If a fence is being replaced, it is the sole responsibility
of the homeowner to dispose of the old fence.